Arkivum SHIELDMeeting regulatory recordkeeping mandated standards via robust long-term data management
Arkivum SHIELD enables global financial services and highly regulated organizations to meet SEC, FINRA, MAR, MiFID II and GDPR guidelines and regulations for compliance-driven long-term data and record management.
Is your organization compliant?
Arkivum SHIELD caters to all global recordkeeping and data preservation requirements for the financial services vertical.
- Reduce risk with an automated data safeguarding and preservation of immutable e-communication content with 100% data integrity guarantee
- Quick search, discovery and investigative reporting module with metadata harvesting and full content search capabilities
- Reduce IT costs by managing all data archiving irrespective of age, format, location, regulation, file type
- Increase compliance with policy-based data retention and deletion modules per GDPR
- Completely customizable data preservation module built on top of industry standard OAIS
What does regulatory-driven recordkeeping mandates mean to FIS?
How can Arkivum SHIELD help?
- Harmonized approach to long-term data lifecycle management generates significant reduction in total cost of ownership of data warehousing and reporting
- Data consistency, removal of redundant datasets and quality regulatory reporting and recordkeeping
- Efficient workflows to data access with proper access rules and audit trails
- Ability to apply analytics and surveillance functions on top of a consolidated, high quality dataset
Arkivum SHIELD is designed to help your firm meet the data governance standards of MiFID II, SEC/FINRA. Compliance recordkeeping requirements will expand dramatically to cover more individuals and endpoints, with longer retention periods and a more proactive monitoring regime. This means much more data to handle, for longer periods and with more time spent on governance.
Data security, chain of custody, audit trail, integrity and safety to the highest standards, powered by Arkivum’s unrivalled 100% data integrity guarantee. Also with Arkivum’s unique escrow solution, organisations enjoy full access to their data at any time and under any conditions, with no hidden costs. This can be a saviour in the face of today’s cyber-threats such as ransomware.
Increased governance standards mean that audit trails become a part of the data lifecycle. With Arkivum SHIELD you have the opportunity to enrich the data as it enters the archive, through extended metadata and tagging, and a full audit trail of the data’s lifecycle. This enables your firm to maximise the potential business value of your compliance-sensitive data.
End-to-End Managed Service
Arkivum SHIELD is designed to manage the complete compliance archiving lifecycle fully, with the industry’s most predictable and transparent Total Cost of Ownership. The solution can be deployed on-premise, or via public or private cloud, with minimal IT requirements.
Safeguarding critical data for the long term means making sure you are in control. Arkivum has developed comprehensive, built-in integrations of all the application layers. Shield is there also a vendor-neutral platform, comprised of key technology elements that provide autonomy and vendor neutrality. Arkivum makes sure that the exit route is built in.
Connect with Sreedhar Tulluri
To join the financial services and insurance organizations we are working with to manage their long-term data management, compliance and regulatory requirements, please feel free to reach out directly to Sreedhar Tulluri, Arkivum Technical Director, via email or you can connect with him via LinkedIn, and arrange to talk about how Arkivum can help you get started on the road to compliance.
Talk to us
To find out more about our solutions and to start securing your data today and for the future, please call us on +44 (0)1249 405060 or +1 617 306 4563, send us an email at email@example.com or complete the Contact Form below and we will follow-up with you directly.