Careers / 22 Jan, 2020
Client Support Engineer
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Client Support Engineer to join our growing client services team. Based in our Reading office, this role reports into the Customer Success Director. You will be responsible for delivering on Arkivum’s “Customer First” approach while handling questions and support requests from customers regarding the company’s products and services. This will include investigating, diagnosing and determining the best course of action to solve issues.
- Take ownership of incoming customer support tickets (by phone, portal or e-mail)
- Responsibility for diagnosing and resolving customer issues in a timely manner, working with other teams across the company as needed
- Communicate with customers on resolution and updates
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilise it effectively to help customers.
- A degree or technical diploma such as Computer Science or Engineering, or relevant experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical support role
- Experience in supporting technologies that include Java, MYSQL, Python, Bash scripting
- Experience of Linux both Centos and Ubuntu
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills – verbal & written
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.