Careers / 22 Jan, 2020
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you are a critical part of our customers’ adoption of Arkivum long-term data management and digital preservation services. This is a full time role based in our Reading office in the UK.
You will act as their day-to-day contact, building strong a relationship to ensure the application of best practices for their solution. You’ll guide our customers through a quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with data sources, and real-time support and strategy. You will have in-depth knowledge of the Arkivum solution and be able to answer their questions throughout their onboarding process and ongoing usage of the services.
In this role, you will work closely with business owners and IT engineering team, so you’ll need to feel confident presenting implementation plans to all ranges of technical ability.
- Lead service implementation plan and customer onboarding experience, adoption, and expansions
- Coach and train customers on the Arkivum solution
- Identify and escalate risks to the customer and support team to achieve client success
- Develop a strong partnership with customer stakeholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and customer success
- Be a customer advocate in influencing the product roadmap and improvements to the solution
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features to their business needs
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors, speaking on a frequent basis to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Monitor customer health and engage extended Arkivum teams to aggressively create and execute “get well” plans
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement.
- You have 3-5 years of customer-facing technical role (Customer Success, Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or Client Services)
- You have a mind for technology. We’ll teach you all about Arkivum solutions and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical. You should be too
- You have an aptitude for learning enterprise technologies. Exposure to database, cloud, and infrastructure technology is a plus
- You are highly organised in your workflows. You understand what it means to own a customer portfolio and to prioritise and manage your time efficiently
- You embrace teamwork and collaboration. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc.) and helping to build the Customer Success “brand” across our entire organisation
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team and your processes
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology or related discipline is a plus.