Careers / 01 Oct, 2020
Arkivum is an industry leading tech start-up based in Reading in the UK.
Our exceptional SaaS solution is used internationally for the archiving and preservation of valuable digital assets across a range of industries including life sciences, heritage and higher education.
As a quick example of the work we do, we recently partnered up with Google in the European wide ARCHIVER project, which was headed up by CERN, the home of the Hadron Collider.
The amount of data that organisations are generating is growing exponentially. This means the long-term management and preservation of that data is more important than ever before. And so, our customers rely on us to ensure the long-term security and accessibility of their data, regardless of volume, variety or complexity.
Due to the growing number of business opportunities and heightened marketing activity, we are looking to expand our marketing team. If you are a hard-working self-starter looking to work within a fast-paced, energetic and fun environment Arkivum could be the company for you.
Reporting into Arkivum’s Marketing Manager, the role will primarily be responsible for supporting campaigns and activities targeting key sectors including Life Sciences, Heritage and Higher Education. The ultimate goal of the role will be to drive an increase in new business leads and promote the Arkivum brand.
We are looking for someone who would describe themselves as self-motivated, enthusiastic and with good attention to detail.
This role will be ideal for anyone looking to grow their career through exposure to a broad range of marketing disciplines including digital, channel, event, and content marketing.
As part of the role you will be required to;
- Support and manage digital marketing campaigns across Google, LinkedIn and other relevant channels
- Manage the Arkivum content calendar. This will also include helping to write and create content including blogs, infographics and eBooks
- Manage Arkivum’s email marketing including pulling together content and building the emails
- Support and also lead on events, both Arkivum organised and sponsored industry conferences and tradeshows
- Work with our channel partners to help promote our solution to their customer base and improve sales enablement
- Manage the company social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure alignment between marketing and sales activities
Ideal candidates will have the following experience;
- 2-3 years marketing experience in a similar organisation or industry
- A bachelor’s degree or higher. Degree does not have to be in marketing
- Confident writing ability
Desirable experience in;
- Digital ad platforms including Google and LinkedIn
- The Adobe Design suite (or similar)
- HubSpot or similar CRM platform
- Email marketing
- Managing or supporting events
- Managing Twitter and LinkedIn company accounts
- Salary: Competitive
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- Contributory pension
- Flexible home working – the expectation is at least 2-3 days working in the Reading office.
If you are interested in the role please send us a covering letter and your CV here: