Arkivum is delighted to be speaking and exhibiting at the 15th Annual Pharmaceutical IT Congress on the 27th and 28th September in London.
Daniel Hickmore, VP Health, Life Sciences and Pharma at Arkivum, will be presenting on the morning of Day Two, in the ‘Data Management, Real-World Evidence and Real-World Data’ stream, from 9.30am to 10am on ‘Legibility; a GxP data integrity black hole – A recipe for data integrity compliance.’
- New data integrity regulations are due from MHRA, they have warned us for some time. What is your data integrity maturity plan?
- What are the key Do’s and Don’ts around achieving this?
- How do you write your business case?
- What is the MAP to compliance?
Join this session to learn more about what’s involved in becoming compliant with new data integrity regulations and guidelines, and what it means to your organization.
Arkivum will join over 200 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions to participate in this event.
There are 4 interactive streams:
- Getting The Most Out Of Big Data In R&D IT
- Translational Science and Medicine
- Data Management, Real-World Evidence & Real-World Data
- IT Solutions
To arrange to meet with the Arkivum team during the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org who would be pleased to arrange this.
For more information about the event, please visit the event website.