Arkivum is looking forward to participating in BioWales 2018. BioWales is the flagship event for the life sciences sector in Wales, and has established itself as one of the UK’s leading life science conferences. Now in its 16th year, the event returns to the Wales Millennium Centre on the 7th March 2018.
The theme of this year’s event is Innovation, Partnerships and Prosperity.
The aim of BioWales is to improve health and well-being in Wales, for individuals, families and communities, helping us to achieve our ambition of prosperity for all. The conference will look at how accelerating change and creating value across the Welsh health and care system will make it easier for transformational partnerships to deliver and thrive.
With its own Life Sciences Hub and excellent links with the NHS and academia, and a thriving life science economy – in Wales it’s easy to meet the right people and make decisions, fast.
BioWales 2018 builds on Wales’ collaborative strength, bringing together industry experts, life science investors and international networks, healthcare professionals and the innovation ecosystem.
Attendees from 2017 included global companies (Phillips, Renishaw, Pfizer Limited and GE Healthcare), innovative SMEs, VCs, key NHS professionals, universities, international networks and business support organisations.
BioWales 2018 – Key Features:
- Engagement with internationally-renowned keynote speakers
- Participate and share in workshop sessions
- Make new contacts and identify new business opportunities in the exhibition area
- Benefit from high-value connections and deal making prospects in 1-to-1 meetings
- Enjoy a vibrant evening of networking and entertainment at the pre conference reception and the Gala Dinner
- Experience the Wales Millennium Centre’s magnificent auditorium, foyer and networking spaces
To arrange to meet with Paula Keogh at the event, please email her directly – firstname.lastname@example.org – to arrange a convenient time.
For more information, please visit the event website.