Arkivum will be taking part in the EBSCO User Group 2019, come and visit us in the networking breaks to hear about our partnership with EBSCO and how digital preservation embedded in your library workflows can benefit you. Get in touch to arrange a meeting.
The EBSCO User Group meeting for North American Academic Libraries is an excellent opportunity for customers to network and learn about EBSCO technology solutions from one another and EBSCO.
See the agenda here.
What to expect?
- Two full days of learning, sharing, and networking
- Engage with your peers and share experiences and ideas
- Attend user-led panel sessions on getting the most value out of your technology investment with EBSCO
- Interface with EBSCO product experts and Library Services Engineers
- Witness how EBSCO is innovating in library technology
01 Aug, 2019
EBSCO Information Services partners with Arkivum to address archiving, digital preservation and long-term data management
Safeguarding, preservation and discovery come together for libraries through partnership between EBSCO Information Services and Arkivum IPSWICH, Mass., and LONDON — August 1, 2019 — EBSCO…
10 Jul, 2019
What ancient bat rituals taught me about data preservation in the digital age
I think bats are beautiful creatures. So my eye was immediately drawn to an article on the stunning Mafra Palace Library in Portugal stating “At night, bats…
21 Oct, 2019
Secure collaboration and bringing archived data to life
It really is an exciting time at Arkivum, even though I do say so myself. I have been here coming on 18 months, and in that time…