- This event has passed.
[WEBINAR] Digital Preservation Integration: Mix, Multiply & Maintain
26th April @ 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Practical advice on embedding digital preservation into your day-to-day activities.
Please join Arkivum for the next in the series of practical webinars that provide hands-on advice for those working in digital preservation.
Webinar: ‘Digital Preservation Integration: Mix, Multiply & Maintain’
Hosted by: Dr Matthew Addis, Arkivum CTO, & Paula Keogh, Arkivum Sector Manager
When: Wednesday 26th April 2017
Time: 3.30pm – 4.15pm BST
Please click here to register your place. If you are unable to join us on the day, please still register and a recording of the webinar will be sent to you.
In our third webinar of the series we will discuss how preservation can be integrated into your business processes, and how it can form part of wider workflows.
We will show you how:
- Data preservation techniques can add business value to your digital assets and records by integrating into everyday practice
- The interaction between archiving, preservation and ‘business as usual’ activities can work together seamlessly
- Data flows in and out of an archive and how automation through application integration enables joined up workflows
- The project that Arkivum and Artefactual are spearheading for Jisc as part of their Research Data Shared Service can benefit your institution
- Taking examples from other sectors e.g. how the finance industry uses large-scale workflows and integration for preserving audio, video, social media and much more
As part of the online session we will provide case studies of how archiving, preservation and public access solutions have been implemented by a range of Arkivum customers, including Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, the Kramlich Collection, the Linnean Society, MoMA, Tate and the University of Westminster.
If you can’t attend the webinar on the day, please still register and you will be sent a recording after it has taken place.
Please click here to go to the webinar registration page to book your place.