A welcome from Arkivum CEO, Chris Sigley.
- Highlights from 2021 including; fundraising, recruitment, new customers in Life Sciences and the ARCHIVER Project.
- Challenges over the past year.
- Looking ahead.
Matthew Addis gives an overview of the ARCHIVER project.
- What the project is and what it means for Arkivum customers.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Size of data sets.
Simon Bostock reviews the last 12 months of product updates including new features and capability.
- An update on the Arkivum solution over the past year.
- Features that have been added to the product.
- A showcase of the new features from version 5.5.2, including the new search screen.
LSE case study
Neil Stewart, Nick Bywell, Fabi Barticioti
Neil, Nick and Fabi from London School of Economics joined us to give an overview of their Digitisation Toolkit with a demo using one of LSE’s collections.
The team share:
- How LSE use the Arkivum solution.
- The digital toolkit that LSE have developed.
- A demo of how they use the toolkit.
A review of the current product roadmap with an overview key upcoming deliverables and milestones.
- The direction of travel from version 5.4.5.
- Upcoming features in versions 5.5.3, 5.5.4 and 5.5.5
- The Arkivum file ingest explorer screen.
- The Arkivum dashboard.
A brief update from the Arkivum operations team.
- The updated Zendesk process.
- Future focus areas for the team including; improved user guides and self service capabilities.