We’re delighted to bring you the recording of an insightful and exciting panel discussion.
On Wednesday 20th October, in collaboration with Marcus Evans, we brought together several experts to answer and discuss a range of questions focused upon the long-term potential clinical data may hold.
Our panel consisted of:
- Chris Sigley, CEO, Arkivum.
- Matthew Addis, CTO and Co-founder, Arkivum.
- David Brindley, COO, Rational Vaccines.
- Cynthia Dukes, Chief Business Officer, Benchmark Research.
- Russell Joyce, Director of the HSRAA and Director & Principal Consultant for Heath Barrowcliff Consulting Ltd.
You can access the recording by completing the form below.
28 Jun, 2021
Arkivum report: TMF Futures 2021, Good data in the age of digital transformation
TMF Futures 2021: Good data in the age of digital transformation This 2021 report is drawn from our second annual TMF Futures survey. Polling the views of…
13 Jul, 2021
Panel Discussion Recording: TMF Futures 2021, Good data in the age of digital transformation
Arkivum were delighted to host our latest webinar, where we discussed some of the key insights from our recently published TMF Futures 2021 report, ‘Good data in…
18 Feb, 2021
New eBook: An eTMF Archiving and Preservation Guide
According to our research less than one third of sponsors think that they are archiving their eTMF in adherence to archiving regulations. The complex regulatory landscape has…