Welcome to Arkivum
Long-term data management for data intensive organisations
We manage your valuable data for the long-term, regardless of if it’s scientific research, digitised historical art collections or financial data for regulatory reporting.
With Arkivum, we not only make your data secure, we make it accessible forever and usable so you can gain business value from it. Bringing your archived data to life.
IDC Analyst Report
Compliant Data Management in Financial Services
“Data volumes are growing at an exponential rate. IDC forecasts that the global datasphere will grow to 163ZB by 2025. As a result, today’s lean and highly optimised IT departments realise they will not be able to manage the onslaught of data demands placed on their business without the help of more advanced tools.” – Steven D’Alfonso, Research Director at IDC
In this report IDC provides insight into the following areas of concern:
- What are the biggest challenges facing regulated industries with regard to long term data?
- Why can’t I just put everything in the cloud?
- Is it safest to promote a “keep everything, delete nothing” process?
- How can businesses ensure that regulators can get to the data they need when they need it?
- Would I need a big project team to focus on replacing and implementing new systems?
Arkivum is trusted by over 100 organisations globally to manage their long-term data lifecycle requirements
Our Managed Service delivers peace of mind that your data is secure, where it needs to be and usable for when you need it
Don't just take our word for it
Here's what our clients have to say about us.
Rebecca Short - Senior Records Manager, University of WestminsterGo to Client Stories