Arkivum were delighted to host this session to provide an introduction and overview of Arkivum’s archiving and preservation solution, geared towards those working within pharma and life sciences organisations. During the session we explored how archiving and preservation best practice approaches are brought to life through our solution.
- A high level solution overview including the ingest process, archiving, preservation and access modules.
- A demonstration of a range of core functionality.
- A look ahead to new upcoming features specifically designed for our customers working within pharma and life science.
- Alignment with regulations such as the need for Data Integrity and ALCOA as part of GxP archiving.
- A Q&A section with our presenters, CTO Matthew Addis and Product Manager Simon Bostock.
This session was designed for any organisation exploring options for archiving and preserving eTMF, GCP, GLP or other similar data.
You can request a recording of the webinar by completing the form below.
24 Jun, 2021
Webinar Recording: Practical Approaches to Digital Preservation for Life Sciences with Russell Joyce and Matthew Addis
Thursday 24th June 2021, 2pm BST Presented by Russell Joyce and Matthew Addis, this educational webinar examines practical approaches for the successful archiving and preservation of clinical…
20 May, 2021
Webinar: Navigating GCP Data Compliance Requirements with Russell Joyce
Thursday 20th May 2021, 2pm BST The preservation of digital source data and associated study documents is a critical component of compliance with Good Clinical Practice and…
27 Apr, 2021
FAIR data principles, what are they and how can they support compliance?
Life Sciences organisations are becoming big data enterprises, generating large amounts of data from clinical studies, lab equipment and drug development. However, this plethora of data is…