We’re delighted to bring you the recording of an insightful and exciting panel discussion.
On Wednesday 20th October, in collaboration with Marcus Evans, we brought together several experts to answer and discuss a range of questions focused upon the long-term potential clinical data may hold.
Our panel consisted of:
- Chris Sigley, CEO, Arkivum.
- Matthew Addis, CTO and Co-founder, Arkivum.
- David Brindley, COO, Rational Vaccines.
- Cynthia Dukes, Chief Business Officer, Benchmark Research.
- Russell Joyce, Director of the HSRAA and Director & Principal Consultant for Heath Barrowcliff Consulting Ltd.
You can access the recording by completing the form below.
28 Jun, 2021
Arkivum report: TMF Futures 2021, Good data in the age of digital transformation
13 Jul, 2021
Panel Discussion Recording: TMF Futures 2021, Good data in the age of digital transformation
18 Feb, 2021