Arkivum were delighted to host this session to provide an introduction and overview of Arkivum’s archiving and preservation solution, geared towards those working within pharma and life sciences organisations. During the session we explored how archiving and preservation best practice approaches are brought to life through our solution.
- A high level solution overview including the ingest process, archiving, preservation and access modules.
- A demonstration of a range of core functionality.
- A look ahead to new upcoming features specifically designed for our customers working within pharma and life science.
- Alignment with regulations such as the need for Data Integrity and ALCOA as part of GxP archiving.
- A Q&A section with our presenters, CTO Matthew Addis and Product Manager Simon Bostock.
This session was designed for any organisation exploring options for archiving and preserving eTMF, GCP, GLP or other similar data.
You can request a recording of the webinar by completing the form below.
*Please note that there is a more recent demo recording available on our blog section
24 Jun, 2021
Webinar Recording: Practical Approaches to Digital Preservation for Life Sciences with Russell Joyce and Matthew Addis
20 May, 2021
Webinar Recording: Navigating GCP Data Compliance Requirements with Russell Joyce
27 Apr, 2021