Arkivum were delighted to present a webinar focused entirely on digital preservation. Presented by Arkivum co-founder and CTO Matthew Addis.
During the session Matthew covers:
- The digital preservation of files including office documents and email content.
- Why and how digital preservation is important to ensure content remains accessible and usable in the future.
- File format migration techniques.
- The difference between and purpose of original copies, preservation versions and access versions of files.
- Challenges, pitfalls and solutions to digital preservation.
- Providing access to documents as part of wider archives.
This webinar has now taken place but you can access the recording by completing the form below.
24 Jun, 2021
Webinar Recording: Practical Approaches to Digital Preservation for Life Sciences with Russell Joyce and Matthew Addis
20 May, 2021
Webinar Recording: Navigating GCP Data Compliance Requirements with Russell Joyce
15 Jul, 2021