An introduction to incorporating a QMS into your organisation
Watch the recording of the session below
In this 1-hour session, Cathy Brode, Information Governance and Data Protection Consultant, outlines and introduces you to how you can put into place a Quality Management System (QMS) into your business.
Cathy will lead you through many areas of consideration, including:
- Where to start
- How to get internal buy-in
- Understanding who needs to be involved
- Key components of an effective QMS
- How to track your efforts
- How to build in continuous improvement plans.