Arkivum were delighted to host our latest webinar, where we discussed some of the key insights from our recently published TMF Futures 2021 report, ‘Good data in the age of digital transformation’ with a panel of industry experts.
We were joined by a panel of experts which included:
- Russell Joyce, Director of the HSRAA and Director & Principal Consultant for Heath Barrowcliff Consulting Ltd.
- Fran Ross, Director at Advanced Clinical.
- Pawel Rucki, Senior Clinical Lead for BASE Life Science.
The TMF Futures Report 2021 is drawn from our second annual TMF Futures survey. Polling the views of over 300 life sciences professionals in April 2021, it tracks the progress of life sciences and biopharma companies over the past year as they implement digital transformation strategies.
The key topics covered during the session included:
- Compliance gaps in eTMF archiving– 59% of life sciences organisations say they cannot guarantee that their eTMF archive will keep their data secure, accessible, and usable for 25 years.
- The increasing adoption of digital technology in clinical trials –75% of life sciences organisations have accelerated their digital transformation strategies.
- The data challenges that exist due to this shift – 55% of life science organisations say sub-optimal processes for data transfer from site investigators to the CRO and sponsor, and for storage, are compromising the integrity of the eTMF, resulting in breaches of regulatory compliance.
You can access the recording by completing the form below.
28 Jun, 2021
Arkivum report: TMF Futures 2021, Good data in the age of digital transformation
27 Apr, 2021
FAIR data principles, what are they and how can they support compliance?
18 Feb, 2021