Arkivum were delighted to present a webinar focused entirely on digital preservation. Presented by Arkivum co-founder and CTO Matthew Addis.
During the session Matthew covers:
- The digital preservation of files including office documents and email content.
- Why and how digital preservation is important to ensure content remains accessible and usable in the future.
- File format migration techniques.
- The difference between and purpose of original copies, preservation versions and access versions of files.
- Challenges, pitfalls and solutions to digital preservation.
- Providing access to documents as part of wider archives.
This webinar has now taken place but you can access the recording by completing the form below.
24 Jun, 2021
Webinar Recording: Practical Approaches to Digital Preservation for Life Sciences with Russell Joyce and Matthew Addis
Thursday 24th June 2021, 2pm BST Presented by Russell Joyce and Matthew Addis, this educational webinar examines practical approaches for the successful archiving and preservation of clinical…
20 May, 2021
Webinar: Navigating GCP Data Compliance Requirements with Russell Joyce
Thursday 20th May 2021, 2pm BST The preservation of digital source data and associated study documents is a critical component of compliance with Good Clinical Practice and…
15 Jul, 2021
What is digital preservation?
Following on from our previous article (What is Digital Archiving?), this second part of our back-to-basics series will focus on delving into digital preservation and look to…