Thursday 29th July, 2pm BST
Arkivum are delighted to host our latest webinar, where we’ll be discussing some of the key insights from our recently published TMF Futures 2021 report, ‘Good data in the age of digital transformation’ with a panel of industry experts.
Our panel include:
- Russell Joyce, Director of the HSRAA and Director & Principal Consultant for Heath Barrowcliff Consulting Ltd.
- Pawel Rucki, Senior Clinical Lead for BASE Life Science.
The TMF Futures Report 2021 is drawn from our second annual TMF Futures survey. Polling the views of over 300 life sciences professionals in April 2021, it tracks the progress of life sciences and biopharma companies over the past year as they implement digital transformation strategies.
Some of the key topics that will be covered during the session include:
- Compliance gaps in eTMF archiving– 59% of life sciences organisations say they cannot guarantee that their eTMF archive will keep their data secure, accessible, and usable for 25 years.
- The increasing adoption of digital technology in clinical trials –75% of life sciences organisations have accelerated their digital transformation strategies.
- The data challenges that exist due to this shift – 55% of life science organisations say sub-optimal processes for data transfer from site investigators to the CRO and sponsor, and for storage, are compromising the integrity of the eTMF, resulting in breaches of regulatory compliance.
You can register for the session by completing the form below.
28 Jun, 2021
Arkivum report: TMF Futures 2021, Good data in the age of digital transformation
TMF Futures 2021: Good data in the age of digital transformation This 2021 report is drawn from our second annual TMF Futures survey. Polling the views of…
27 Apr, 2021
FAIR data principles, what are they and how can they support compliance?
Life Sciences organisations are becoming big data enterprises, generating large amounts of data from clinical studies, lab equipment and drug development. However, this plethora of data is…
18 Feb, 2021
New eBook: An eTMF Archiving and Preservation Guide
According to our research less than one third of sponsors think that they are archiving their eTMF in adherence to archiving regulations. The complex regulatory landscape has…